Wednesday, April 11, 2007


I'm so proud of my oldest son. His name is Ethan and he just is the greatest 10 year old ever. :) He's been involved in band now for 2 years. He play the trombone and although he's not the best YET, he's having fun with it and he's not all that totally bad.


He had a concert this last week. His very first. I was so proud of him and I did enjoy the performance. They combined with the High School band (it was their music I enjoyed the most though...the Honor band was still a little squeaky....darn clarinets). Here's a few snap shots of the performance. He also received a nice certificate from our Assemblymen congratulating him on his participation in the Honor Band. Good job Ethan, you make your momma proud!!!!!!

1 comment:

wilma said...

Yes, I am proud of Ethan too as he is my grandson. He has a big heart. Love that guy.