Friday, March 09, 2007

Oh YEAH! I'm in the groove. Lot's of stuff being written about DAILY. Oh yeah. :)
Ok, just wanted to share my joy with you today. I was totally down and just sad today. Ever have those days where you're just sad and can't quite put your finger on why? Ok...maybe I'm the only one...any how, that was me for the last few days. I was just sitting here at my desk, asking God to encourage me and to show me how special I am to him and then..... BAM! These show up on my desk. (see picture).


These were from my husband Jeff. He had ordered them a few days ago I guess and they came at just the right moment. I know it was to show how much he cares for me and how special I was and am to him, but I believe God used my husband to show His love to me as well. I felt very loved and pursued both by my husband and my Maker. Couldn't have asked for a better moment today... well, maybe a massage and day and the spa to boot...but the flower will do just perfectly. :) Thanks Jeffrey for thinking of me. Thank you Lord for loving me and creating such beautiful things for my pleasure.

1 comment:

wilma said...

Isn't God's timing great. Those are beautiful flowers. Another one of God's handiwork.