Monday, October 02, 2006


Craziness craziness!! I'm trying to get everything ready for Ecuador and it's been such craziness! I have to say though I'm so thank full God has already done such amazing things! With the promises of funds coming in, I now have enough for my trip! Yeah baby, I'm on my way to Ecuador!!!! WOO HOO!!!

But yet, in all the excitement, there's still so much to accomplish here. I actually work at the organization that I'm going with to Ecuador and I have 2 other trips leaving around the same time. So as I'm preparing personally for the trip, I'm having to prepare 3 other teams (my own included) to go overseas. It's such an honor and pleasure to be a part of this amazing organization however, little crazy at the moment.

So as you all think about me this week, please pray for my team and others as we're about to set out. Pray the the ground in which we travel will be ready to receive God's truth. Pray for safe travels as well. Love you all!

No comments: