Thursday, October 19, 2006


I have been trying to get pictures up here on my blog of Ecuador however, it's just not working. I will continue to try so please, be patient. Hopefully my words will be captivating enough. :)

My best friend Christy is in Nashville right now. She flew up there yesterday to spend time with a dear friend just before she goes in for serious back surgery. We all pray that the surgery goes well as Jennifer has just been in so much pain. Praying for you Jennifer, I know God's hands will guide the surgeons. Love you.

2 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Thank you Franny!

I love that picture of us. It just really cracks me up.

the Franster said...

Yeah it was. Good times, good times. You need to visit again. Acutally, the way Christy described how beautiful it is out there, I need to come visit. :)