Monday, November 05, 2007


Wow - time is already here. I'm leaving for Egypt tomorrow early morning. I have been so busy up to this point preparing and living life as usual (had an awesome birthday party for Ethan my oldest son this last weekend - when I return I'll put up the info)

I ask all that read this to pray for our teams safety and well being, that all of us will remain healthy and spiritually alert at all times. I ask that you all would set aside time over the next week to specifically pray for us and the believers that are in Egypt that we will build up and encourage them in their faith. If the Lord so leads you, fast and pray for the main Pastor we are working with as he has been extremely ill yet still pressing forward in making all things possible in our coming there.

I look forward to telling you amazing stories from my friends there. See ya all in a week!

No comments: