Thursday, July 12, 2007



So proud of my son. When we first moved down here it was so hard on him. The Lord moved us suddenly and it was hard for him to adjust. As adults we have a better understanding (well, sometimes we do) of the Lord's working in our lives. Finally, after almost 2 years my little guys are adjusting. Due to my work schedule increasing I started having them attend the Boys and Girls club after school. This is where they have formed some of their greatest (and worst) friendships. My oldest son Ethan really enjoys it and has been allowed to use his creativity in many ways. He drew a large picture of a pirate ship and won many local awards. Also, he wrote a small short screenplay based off the Pirates of the Caribbean which he and my youngest along with a few of their friends performed at the Boys and Girls club and also at the local fair where we live. The Club had awards for all the things they did there and Ethan received one for Performing Arts.


I really am proud of my little guys and I'm thankful to my God who has helped them grow so much in the last year and a half. Honestly, we've all grown the most from this move, together as a family. We're closer now together than we ever have been. God is a good, amazing AWESOME God and I just wanted to brag on Him and my kiddies a bit. Thanks for stopping by! :)








P.S - Check out my husbands new blog (it's over in my web favorites under From Grey to White") THANKS!

No comments: