Friday, July 13, 2007



Egypt 2007!!!!!!!


Hello everyone! Just wanted to update you all a bit on what's happening. Last year, I went to Ecuador (God told me like 1 month before the trip was leaving - craziness!) and God was so faithful. It was an awesome, amazing time and the fruit of the labor is still growing (200 members now in a church that had 12 when we went there - PLUS they're starting another church down in a remote village!)
God has put on my heart Egypt for this year. When I heard one of the leaders that is heading up the trip talk about it, I got so excited! We're doing things a little bit differently down there. Where in Ecuador we did home to home evangelism, in Egypt we will be holding conferences with the nationals there, teaching them basic Biblical truths. This will secure them stronger and stronger in God and to give them a firm foundation to be able to share with the people of Egypt. We will be ministering to men, women (holding women only conferences), family's and young people. Our strategy there will be to equip them on many levels to reach the people of Egypt, leaving the evangelize part to the nationals there. Their culture requires much time and trust to see transitions to Christ.
The people there not only want to reach and see Egypt changed, but their plans are to go into the surrounding Muslim countries. As things are getting more and more desperate in Iran and Iraq, the equipping we are doing in Egypt will reach them as well. Please join me in reaching Egypt. I am leaving November 9th of this year and need your help to get there. The cost is much greater than I have answers to ($3000) but just as God through you helped get me to Ecuador within 3 weeks, I know he can do even greater things through us for Egypt. You can give online at:



Or you can give to :


e3 Partners
Attn: Franny Lowry
16787 Bernardo Center Dr. 7
San Diego, CA 92128


With all donations please put my name (Franny Lowry) and my trip code EG07D (you'll need this information for online donations as well) Thank you so much in advance for partnering with me. :)

No comments: