Tuesday, November 28, 2006




Hello and happy Tuesday to you all! I actually got thru the Thanksgiving holiday unscathed. :) It actually was a wonderful time at my mother in laws house in Arizona. My boys had such a great time just being boys out there. They rode their bikes, shot their BB guns and just had fun. Jeff and I had a great time too getting up at 3am to get to all those great holiday deals the day after Thanksgiving. We actually got some REALLY great ones. One of my favorite buys was a Casio EXILIM digital camera- it's super nice. I've included a few pic's from the camera here in my blog. We also got the boys some great stuff as well. I would put it on here but on the off chance my oldest figures out this blog and sees it, it would be hazardous. :)

My mother in law has this cute puppy too named Midge. She's about 6 months old. She's a chihuahua mix with something else. She kinda looks like a miniature German Sheppard.

Well, looking forward to Christmas now. The next month's blogs will probably be all about the holiday's and all the craziness that will take place in my house. Enjoy!

No comments: