Friday, June 01, 2007











OH MY! A month has almost gone by. I apologize to all those who read this, I totally slacked. Well, as some of you know, a lot has been going on. Those that know, please continue to pray.






For all others, here's a few things that have taken place over the last month. My oldest son Ethan is in honor band (he pl ayes the trombone) and they played at a competition thingy the middle of May at a Jr. High near Knott's Berry Farm. The band did great and Ethan had such a great time.




I am so proud of him. Not only cause he's improved in his playing but mostly, cause he stuck it out this year. He has in the past, been known for really wanting to do something then about half way through it, looses interest and drops out of stuff. I don't want this to be a permanent trend in life for him so seeing this really encouraged me. This wasn't the only thing this year for him, he also started and completed soccer. Way to go Ethan! :)






After his band performance we hopped over to Knott's Berry Farm and spent the day. It was kinda nice cause my mom and dad came out to see Ethan and we got a chance to spend the whole day together. I guess it had been awhile since they had been to Knott's Berry Farm. It was mother's day weekend so we all went over to Mrs. Knott's Chicken for lunch to celebrate. It was a great day and wonderful weekend. :)

1 comment:

wilma said...

Glad to see you are back. Missed you. Love your comments and pictures. We are proud of you and your family too. We keep all of you in our prayers always. Love ya M